This book is for those working with clients in the helping services who wish to learn and improve their communication and counselling skills. This very practical book:
- explains the essentials of good practice for all the information and helpig
- covers the skills of attenton, reflective listening and two-way commuinication.
- shows how to create a welcoming setting and make the most of short
contacts with clients.
- supports you to learn and apply counselling skills in a helping relationship.
- covers face-to-face use of counselling skills, working with groups, helping
over the phone and electronic communication.
Want to Learn More about Counselling?
Study a distance education course in Counselling with ACS Distance Education from anywhere in the world.